The Eaton 7501B-BOX Standard Grade Single Pole Decorator Switch is constructed of thermoplastic. The strap and body are integrated with ultra sonic welding for extra durability. Push-in terminals accept #14 solid wire and backwire clAmp on the side terminals provide for easy installation of #12 and #14 AWG wire. This switch features a patented built-in wire stripper for #14 and #12 wire for fast installation. Stippled ground screw terminal standard. This switch is side, back and push wire compatible and cULus listed to UL20. The Eaton 7501B-BOX Standard Grade Single Pole Decorator Switch comes with a 2-year limited warranty that protects against defects in material and workmanship. Eaton offers innovative wiring solutions that increase productivity, energy efficiency and safety on the jobsite and at home. Eaton has been a trusted name in electrical products for over 175-years and is headquartered in Peachtree, GA and has international manufacturing and distribution facilities.
- Rated for 15-amps and 120/277-volts, for switching one light from one location
- Top and backbody are virtually unbreakable, promising years of durable performance
- Accepts slotted, Phillips and Robertson-head tools and the terminal screws are backed out and ready for wiring
- Long, broad mounting strap virtually eliminates floating installations
- Comes in a brown finish
- 2-year limited warranty
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs