Keeping your joints flexible and your cracks sealed. Non-Toxic silicon is AAMA approved for windows and doors. Non-Toxic silicon is waterproof, mold and mildew resistant, tack free in 20 minutes and has a 24 hour cure. Quick curing and non-yellowing formulation has a 75 year durability. Its 255 psi bonding strength and permanently flexible seal outperforms other silicones on the market. With a service temperature of -90 - +350, Non-Toxic silicon can be applied and used in all weather conditions.
- Applications include sealing, showers and baths, waterproofing, kitchens, windows, weatherproofing, glass replacement, anywhere a silicon would be used
- Bonds and seals to steel, aluminum, ceramics, coated metal, glass, wood, fiberglass and many specialty materials (Kynar 500/hylar 5000, mica fluropon, metallic fluropon, weather X siliconized modified polyester (SMP)
- Rain and weather ready in 30 minutes
- Non-toxic and no toxic odor, contains no PCBs and is Prop 65 compliant
- Bonds underwater
- Need help choosing the right Caulk? Click Here for Home Depot's Buying Guide!
- Click Here for the How to Caulk Project Guide