Replace this systems pre and post filter every 6 months to keep your system working efficiently. Text ECOPURE to 444999 to sign up for filter change reminders. The EcoPure RO system delivers bottled water quality drinking water right at your kitchen sink. Creates quality water for drinking, cooking, coffee and ice. Plus, you no longer need to haul around expensive cases of bottled water! The EcoPure reverse osmosis water filtration system comes with instructions for a DIY installation (no professional plumbing needed). This system is NSF certified and built in the USA. Encapsulated filter design means that you do not need to turn off the incoming water supply when it is time to change filters. Just twist off old filters, twist on new filters in less than a minute! Encapsulated filters provide a no mess, easy solution to make filter changes a snap. This EcoPure system reduces or removes many contaminants including lead, cysts, dissolved solids, chlorine taste and odor, sediment, arsenic (pentavalent), barium, cadmium, chromium (Vl), chromium (III), copper, nitrate, nitrite, radium, selenium, fluoride, turbidity, ammonium, bicarbonate, bromide, chloride, magnesium, sodium, sulfide, tannin, zinc and chemicals. Questions? Call the EcoPure helpline at (800) 693-1138.
- Quarter turn "Twist-n-Pull" design
- 6 month filter life
- By replacing the filters every 6 months, you ensure optimal filtration for drinking and cooking, also serves to protect the reverse osmosis membrane from chlorine, which can be damaging to the membrane
- Reduces sediment, chlorine, taste and odor
- NSF certified for performance (contaminant removal)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs