Edsal's Compact Flammable Liquids Safety Cabinet is perfect for schools that need hazard material storage, but can't sacrifice large amounts of space or budget. Place the cabinet under windows, counters or other confined areas where storage cabinets ordinarily won't fit. An air space between two 18-Gauge welded steel walls and 2 in. capped vents keep contents cooler than standard cabinets. Each shelf holds 500 lbs. Comes with a bright yellow powder-coat paint finish with Flammable Keep Fire Away label. This cabinet meets NFPA and OSHA standards for storage of Class, I, II and III liquids.
- Each shelf holds 500 lbs.
- Fits conveniently under counter tops fume hoods windows or other compact areas
- Tough powder coat finish
- Construction meets NFPA code 30 and OSHA standard 1910.106 for storage of Class I II and III liquids
- Item custom made to your order, ships within 7 business days
- Ships with flammable keep fire away label
- Bright yellow powder-coat finish