Remodelers, builders, and homeowners looking to enhance their next project by adding more curb appeal to the exterior of a home should consider crossheads. Crossheads are large casings that are typically placed at the top of a window, doorway or large entryway. Made of lightweight, yet durable high-density polyurethane, crossheads are easy for anyone to install. Feel free to choose from an amazing selection of sizes and style that will suit your project needs.
- Comes factory primed and ready for your paint or stain
- Easily install it with fully bonded adhesive or nails
- Perfect for exterior and interior applications
- Composed of high-density polyurethane, making it a durable yet lightweight product
- Virtually maintenance-free with resistance to moisture, rot and termites
- Customize with keystones, pilasters and pediments for an extraordinary look
- 131 in. Bottom width x 133-1/2 in. top width x 5-1/2 in. H x 1-3/6 in. P standard crosshead