Would you like to add further detail to crossheads, window and door surrounds, and more, choose faux keystones for quick, easy and effective decorative enhancements. The decorative keystone offers countless solutions, whether the desired effect is subtle or bold. This keystone features a basic and crisp design. It is traditional in appearance and crafted in durable urethane. The decorative keystone is dense, but also lightweight and easy to work with. Eliminate concerns about traditional masonry and labor when you utilize the decorative urethane keystone. It is non-porous and highly resistant to the effects of moisture, so you can avoid cracking, staining and decay. The keystone also holds paint well.
- Modeled after original historical patterns and designs
- Solid urethane for maximum durability and detail
- Lightweight for quick and easy installation
- Factory primed and ready for paint or faux finish
- Can be cut, drilled, glued or screwed
- Can be used on the interior or exterior
- 5-3/4 in. W x 8 in. H x 4-5/8 in. P, Stockport keystone for use with CRH07BTX