Pediments are the portion of the trim that is located above the pilasters, which are the column like frames on the sides of windows and doors. Directly below the pediments though, between the pediment and the pilasters, is a crosshead or breast board. The crosshead is the flatter, protruding section directly above the door. Pediments can be purchased by themselves or can come with a crosshead already attached. These Pediments are manufactured out of a high density urethane, which is made to resemble wood but without the deterioration like wood has. Urethane architectural supplies are resistant to damage such as cracking or rotting. They are usually cheaper than wood alternatives.
- Factory primed and ready for paint
- Can be painted or faux finished
- Lightweight for easy installation
- Dense urethane for durability
- Dense urethane for durablity
- 57-1/2 in. W x 14-7/8 in. H x 1-1/8 in. P Massive emery pediment