When making plans for design improvements to the home or office, one of the easiest and most cost effective ways to increase visual appeal and value is to add Crossheads to your doorways and windows. Whether you're working with indoor or outdoor applications, Crossheads are an excellent design improvement to the outer casings of doorways and windows. Often used in tandem with other architectural trim items like Pilasters, Crossheads provide outstanding visual improvement without spending a lot of money. Our Crossheads are made of a highly dense foam product called Urethane. Urethane has the same basic feel of Pine wood without having to deal with the typical weathering issues of a wood product. They are water proof and unappealing to insects and will not expand or contract with fluctuating temperatures so they will not crack your paint. This makes our Crossheads ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Our Crossheads come in a variety of sizes and are easy for anyone to install. They can be trimmed with common woodworking tools and installed with simple construction adhesives and wood applicable hardware.
- Eye-catching style for your door or windows
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Low maintenance product
- An answer for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Optional trim to add further depth and personality
- Add pilasters and pediments for an extraordinary look
- 123 in. Bottom width x 124-1/8 in. top width x 3-1/2 in. H x 7/8 in. P bedford crosshead