El Rey Premium Stucco Finishes are a factory blend of sand, portland cement, lime, iron oxide pigments and propreitary modifiers that enhance strength, workability, durability, and weather reisitance. This product is an exterior color coat that provides a lasting, color finish that may be applied to Portland cement base coats by hand or machine application. Can be applied over properly prepared concrete, masonry, old stucco, scratch and brown systems, cast-in-place concrete and other approved substrates.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Pre-blended mix of color stucco finish, available in 30 standard colors
- Just add water
- One 80 lb bag will cover approximately 80 suare feet at a 1/8" thickness
- Impervious to termites, rot, and fungus
- Can be used in most climates
- The finish is easy to apply and never needs to be painted.
- Better fire protection than wood based siding
- Actual color may vary from on-screen and printer representation
- Learn more about concrete and cement here in our Buying Guide