People often say “they don’t make them like they used to.” We beg to differ. The Wellington Retro Music System pairs the elegant design of the hornless phonographs (record players) that put Electrohome on the map in 1907 with the convenience of modern technology. Enjoy rich, beautiful sound from your vinyl collection, CDs, MP3s, and radio with this versatile system housed in exquisite handcrafted cabinetry. History has been known to repeat itself. When Electrohome began making car radios in the 1930s, our ads proclaimed “She shall have music wherever she goes.” And she shall again. The Wellington allows you to easily convert both your record and CD collections to MP3, allowing you to enjoy ALL your music wherever you go. Pride in yesterday. Innovation for tomorrow. Electrohome is committed to enriching your life.
- 4-in-1 System Listen to all your music in one elegantly handcrafted system, including vinyl records, CDs, MP3s and radio, The full-size top loader will play 33, 45, and 78 RPM vinyl records, The motorized, slide-out CD tray maintains the classic look of the system while the digital display offers modern functioning, MP3s can be enjoyed simply by inserting a USB drive into the port, You can also listen to your favorite radio station with the AM/FM tuner
- Archive your vinyl and CD collection you can finally unleash your record collection, transfer all your vinyl to MP3 with the touch of a button - no PC required, we’ve built a USB encoder right into our system, So simply plug in your USB drive, hit the record button and play your record, there’s no need to edit the files after converting to MP3 - the Wellington instinctively knows when a song has stopped playing and makes individual files for each track, So simple
- Classic Vintage design not only is this system great for entertaining, the nostalgic look of this music system also makes it a great conversation piece, The hand-crafted wood finish and classic design will complement any decor, and the rubber feet on the bottom of the unit will protect your furniture from scuffs or scratches, The intricate design of the woodwork, with rounded edges and accents, beautifully displays the craftsmanship associated with yesteryear
- Powerful speakers and headphone port whether you're listening to your favorite record, CD, or radio station, the two dynamic speakers housed inside wood cabinetry will provide high-fidelity sound, For private listening, a 3.5 mm headphone jack is built into the front of the unit, IC- based circuit boards reduce background noise and a 20-Watt Amplifier produces superior sound quality
- Traditional rotary control, the radio tuner on this stereo system further enhances the nostalgic authenticity, small details like the warm orange backlit radio dial and the rotary control knobs are consistent with the look and feel of vintage electrohome products
- Beautiful and strong high-quality cabinet upholding the electrohome reputation of manufacturing quality products, the Wellington is built to last, beautifully handcrafted with furniture-grade wood and the highest quality components, you will enjoy this superior system for years to come