To evanesce means to fade out and disappear and that is exactly what we want a projection screen to do when we are not using it, said Dave Rodgers, Marketing Manager for Elite Screens. It is a fully integrated ceiling projection screen that ships fully assembled and ready to install in either a conference or media room. The Evanesce is encased in a Plenum-rated white-finished aluminum housing that is durable and moisture resistant. There are tensioned and non-tensioned material options available in matte white for wide diffusion uniformity. The Max white FG is a 1.1 gain layered fabric screen material that is fiberglass-backed for increased flatness available in 4:3, 16:9, and 16:10 aspect ratios and sizes from 90 in. - 132 in. diagonal in. measurements. The Award winning Elite Cine White 1.1 gain black backed PVC tensioned screen material has side tab tension cords to provide flatness. This material is available in 4:3, 16:9, 16:10, and 2.35:1 aspect ratios and sizes from 84 in. – 139 in. diagonal in. measurements. Both the tensioned and non-tensioned materials have a black backing to eliminate light penetration for a cleaner, sharper image. For the complete operational package, the Evanesce comes with Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) receivers, remote controls, RJ45 wire connection and 5-12-Volt trigger to coordinate the screen’s operation with the projector’s power cycle. Both an external and an in wall integrated Low-Voltage 3-way wall switch is included.
- Standard infrared (IR) and radio frequency (RF) remote controls and a interchangeable 3-way wall switch or extended IR eye sensor provides a choice of either an attached wall control box or streamlined casing included
- Aluminum housing with enamel coating is moisture resistant and made for wall and ceiling installations
- Max white fiberglass backed material provides uniform flatness on the projection surface
- Built-in 12-Volt trigger synchronizes screen drop/rise with projectors power cycle
- Disappearing in-ceiling design for non-dedicated media rooms
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs