The Elite Screens Spectrum2 Electric Projection Screen is the ideal solution for today's home theaters. With its streamlined aluminum casing, it's an elegant, yet durable piece that's designed to complement any type of room. The Spectrum2's white enamel coating provides resistance to moisture and a high-end finish. Equipped with slid able, floating mount brackets, the Spectrum2 can be installed first and aligned later. Its quick-release tabs offer an simple execution of set-up and tear-down. These wall brackets are secure and easy to install as they can be simply mounted on the wall studs. Draped with Elite's green guard Certified Max white FG screen material, the Spectrum2 allows for enhanced picture quality and viewing angle. Whether in the office or at home, the Max white FG's fiberglass-backed screen ensures the flattest possible non-tensioned surface.
- 4 side black masking borders enhance contrast ratio and avoid over scan from projector
- Black backing on material for sharper picture and clarity
- Flame resistant: complies with NFPA 701 standards
- Max white FG (fiberglass backing) 1.1 gain screen material is flat, durable, easy to clean and mildew resistant
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs