Rated 2.0 out of 5 by 1
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Doug Not Very Good
I have just installed it. I expect that it will work OK. However, installing it was difficult for the following reasons.
1. The two valves and spout have no means for centering themselves in the sink holes. you have to align them visually, then hope that they do not move as you continue the installation.
2. The spout takes in hot and cold water through a tee. For 4" centers and the holes close to the bowl, you can't position the tee as designed, which makes connecting the short hoses to the tee and the valves difficult.
3. You need to position the stopper pull rod before you tighten up the spout to make sure you have clearance to get it in the hole, but the rod then is in the way when you try to tighten the nut for the spout.
4. There is an escutcheon for the spout but not the valves. They should have one too, but that would require the valve "bells" to be redesigned.
5. The lever handles are held in place with a set screw. I expect them to come loose and have to be reset frequently.
I've installed several Moen faucets, and they are a lot better. I would have bought one, but finding mini widespreads in polished brass is difficult. Kingston Brass has two, but one of them looks like this one. If you can get by with a different style and/or color, get something else.
September 1, 2014