For access to commercial or residential plumbing, electrical wires or cable elements the Elmdor FRC18X18PC-DUL will conceal the clutter while providing a safe means of access to important components of the building or home and provides a 90 minute fire rating for areas where the building code requires one for the wall. In addition it carries 1 or 3 hour ceiling rating. Installation is quick and simple. With its 1 in. finish frame you can conceal the rough opening in your wall to provide a finished look. They can be painted or wallpapered to match any decor for a pleasing look.
- Ideal for use in new construction or remodeling projects in masonry, tile, wood or other wall surfaces where a fire-rating is required
- Doors are rated for 1-1/2 hours by Underwriters Laboratories for a U.L. 10-B rating and 2 hours for wall or 1 to 3 hours for ceiling by Warnock Hersey
- Doors are prime coated, suitable for painting or wall papering and are fabricated from durable 20-Gauge galvanized steel, they contain 2 in. of insulation within the door
- Concealed pivoting rod hinge allows for smooth operation
- Prime coated means no added prep work prior to painting
- Included is 1/4 in. mounting holes for installation convenience