This Bigfoot pusher snow shovel feature's EMSCO's patented Shock Shield d-grip. The Shock Shield d-grip reduces and absorbs the shock that is normally transferred to user's wrists, elbows, and shoulders by compressing up to 1/2 in. after coming into contact with a sharp object or edge hidden under the snow. The Shock Shield can reduce unexpected impacts by up to 50%, which allows the user to shovel more efficiently without fear of discomfort or injury. In addition to the Shock Shield, the blade on this Bigfoot pusher snow shovel features an extra wide radius, which allows the user to effortlessly roll snow off smooth surfaces - similar to a snow plow. Instead of having to stop shoveling due to snow piling up on the blade, you'll be able to effortlessly roll snow off of smooth surfaces in one motion. This Bigfoot pusher allows you to work safer and smarter.
- Features Bigfoot patented Shock Shield D-grip
- Shock Shield D-grip pivots up to 1/2 in. to absorb the shock from hitting unexpected obstacles hidden under the snow
- Reduces shock transferred to user's wrists and elbows by up to 50%
- Oversized shovel blade radius allows to easily roll snow off flat surfaces
- Work safer and more efficiently
- Metal handle
- Made in America