Encore Azalea is the only brand of Azaleas that bloom 3 times a year - spring, summer and fall. Robust and upright with deep green foliage. Autumn Lily produces white blooms with occasional single purple stripes. Its strong growth and profuse blooms make Autumn Lily perfect for mass and foundation plantings. One of the most cold-hardy Encore Azalea varieties.
- Bloom is 3 in. across
- Plant in fall or early spring
- Ideal soil pH is 5.5 - 6.5
- Water twice per week until established, then water once per week
- Fertilize with a slow time-release fertilizer in spring
- Prune after spring bloom
- Also makes a great container plant