Strong and steady, the Englander 1 RPM Auger Motor pushes the pellets from the hopper and then into the burn pot for combustion. Providing long-lasting and reliable use, this motor is suitable for Englander pellet stoves and replaces the motor in Englander pellet models 25-PDV and 25-PDVC (two per unit) and is the stirrer motor on Englander's 10 CPM multi-fuel model. Simple to install with built-in leads that connect to existing wires on your stove, detailed instructions are included to help guide you through the installation.
- Durable construction for long-lasting and reliable use
- Replaces existing motors in Englander models 25-PDV, 25-PDVC and 10 CPM
- High-performance with quiet operation
- Built-in leads connect to existing wires on the stove for "plug and play" and easy installation
- Includes detailed step-by-step installation instructions or you may reference the DVD that was included with your unit
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs