It's no wonder we call this the work horse of our stove family. The Add-on Furnace can hook into your home's ductwork to supplement your existing heating system, or you can dump the heat directly into a garage, shop or other large area. The large, 850 CFM blower with thermostat pushes hot air through an 8 in. hot air outlet on the top of the stove, and if this hot air is routed into your homes existing ductwork, it can heat up to 3,000 sq. ft.. And we were the first to put a viewing glass on the door of our furnace, which means that you can check on your fire from the top of your stairs if it's in a basement, or from across the room if you place it in a large work area. This furnace burns wood, and were talking about big wood: the firebox accepts logs up to 25 in. long, and a huge ash pan below the firebox means that you will have ample room to collect the ash from those big logs.
- Heats up to 3,000 sq. ft. when fed into your existing ductwork; supplements existing furnace
- Less log cutting, accepts long logs up to 25 in.
- Large 850 CFM blower aids in whole-house heat circulation
- This was the first add-on furnace with a standard viewing glass (9 in. x 9 in.), check on your fire from across the room or the top of your stairs
- Extra-large ash pan
- Thermostat (for blower) included
- Air wash system for cleaner glass
- 8 in. hot air outlet