Energy Saver Products, Envirolux Pro-Rail provides a safe and maintenance free LED grow light system. It comes with both the E1 spectrum puck which is ideal for flowering and ripening. The E1 puck contains a high proportion of red light, which spurs photosynthesis during the vegetative growth stage, and facilitates the flowering stage. The E3 spectrum puck is a great all-purpose grow puck and provides the fastest germination for plant species whose germination requires light. It also gives the best flowering results across the entire efficient LED light spectrum. Recommended for use in germination chambers and for flower production. Our magnetic puck system (Philips Rebel) offers customers the ability to change pucks with different grow light spectrums. This is accomplished by simply removing one magnetic grow puck, and placing on another magnetic grow with a different light spectrum in its place. Not only is this easy for light spectrum changes, it allow the light beam to be placed at any desired location. This Envirolux Pro-Rail (4208) system comes with: (1) 4 ft. Pro-Rail (2) E1 light pucks (6) E3 light pucks (1) 65 Watt LED driver (1) 15 ft. detachable cord (2) Mounting clips.
- State of the art LED technology endorsed by Tommy Chong
- Interchangeable magnetic light pucks offer different light spectrums for optimal growth and flexibility
- Only 65-Watt needed for this 8-puck system saves energy and money
- Provides a 4 ft. x 4 ft. lighted area, with no ventilation or HVAC required
- Total weight of just 3.5 lbs. input Voltage of 120 AC which is a household outlet standard
- 50,000 hour useful life with no degradation
- Material and workmanship warranty of 3-years