Made in North America from 100% recycled rubber, Envirotile has saved approximately 3 million tires from being sent to the landfill. Due to the nature of recycled materials, the rubber will vary from tread to tread. This variance results in each tread being naturally unique in color. Envirotile Stair Treads are the ideal resurfacing solution to renew, restore and resurface many outdoor flooring spaces. Designed to look like concrete pavers but has the ease of a do-it-yourself application. Lightweight and portable, you can place Envirotile Stair Treads directly on top of any existing flat surface.
- For use on porch steps, concrete, balconies and more to create a beautiful space
- Each stair tread weighs approximately 6 lbs making it light enough to carry by hand, heavy enough to stay put in place
- Recycled rubber stair treads are noise absorbing and anti-fatigue
- Stair Treads are weather and frost resistant and do not have to be removed during the winter
- Non-skid and impact absorbing
- Easy DIY installation
- $3.59/ sq. ft. equivalent