Envirotile is made with 100% recycled rubber, produced from car and truck tires; over 1 million tires are diverted from the landfill each year. The Envirotile 18 in. x 18 in. Bella Rocca Terrra Cotta Paver is an ideal re-surfacing solution to renew, restore and resurface many outdoor and indoor flooring spaces. Resurface old, worn, cracked floors in a snap. Designed to look like concrete pavers but has the ease of a do-it-yourself application - no contractor required. Lightweight and portable, you can place Envirotile directly on top of any existing flat surface; i.e. wood, concrete, patio tiles. Envirotile will not warp, crack, peel, chip or crumble. If you want to secure the tiles together, connector clips are sold separately. Size and weight are approximate.
- Made in North America
- Terra cotta finish
- All-season and weather resistant
- Can be cleaned with a rinse from the garden hose
- Channels underneath help protect from water buildup
- Size and weight are approximate
- Envirotile is made from true recycled rubber. Colors may vary slightly from tile to tile