Made from 100% recycled rubber, Envirotile has saved approximately 3 million tires from being sent to the landfill. Due to the nature of recycled materials, the tire rubber will vary from tile to tile. This variance results in each tile’s naturally unique color as well as size, equaling up to 1/4 in. size difference from tile to tile. Envirotile is a floating floor system with a patented clipping system (sold separately) that provides the ease of a do-it-yourself application. These tiles can be installed on top of any existing hard surface such as wood, concrete and patio tiles. The floating floor system is an investment; it is simple to pick up your tiles and move them to another location.
- For use on balconies, patios, rooftops, decks, child play areas and more to create a beautiful floor
- Each tile weighs approximately 8 lbs., making it light enough to carry by hand but heavy enough to stay put in place
- Recycled rubber tiles are noise absorbing and anti-fatigue
- Tiles are weather and frost resistant and do not have to be removed during the winter
- Non-skid and impact absorbing
- Easy DIY installation using patented connector clips, see installation guide and video for step-by-step instructions
- Size variance, rotating the tiles side by side to find the best fit will help to alleviate variance issues