Made in North America from 100% recycled rubber, Envirotile has saved approximately 3 million tires from being sent to the landfill. Due to the nature of recycled materials, the rubber will vary from step stone to step stone. This variance results in each step stone being naturally unique in color. Envirotile step stones are designed with a scroll face and are sure to add the perfect touch to your outdoor environment. For the conservative decorator, simply reverse the stepping stone for a flat circular look.
- For use in your backyard to create intricate garden walkways or paths
- Each step stone weighs approximately 8lbs. making it light enough to carry by hand, heavy enough to stay put in place
- Recycled rubber step stones are noise absorbing and anti-fatigue
- Stepping stones are weather and frost resistant and do not have to be removed during the winter
- Non-skid and impact absorbing
- Easy DIY installation