Estwing's 12 oz. Deadhead Rubber Mallet comes with a hickory (Carya) handle to create an all-around, premium quality tool. The hickory handle is extremely hard, dense and shock resistant, while the rubber head offers sturdy control, accurate strikes and great results. This rubber mallet is also bounce resistant and features a 2.3 in. face diameter with a head length of 4-1/4 in., the perfect tool for safely smoothing while protecting your finishing surfaces.
- For use wherever you want to protect what you are striking from damage
- Mallet head is constructed of durable synthetic material that protects surfaces
- Bounce-resistant head offers excellent control and sure hits
- 13 in. genuine hickory handle provides a sturdy grip
- Handle offers a dense, shock-resistant design for extra durability
- Users and bystanders should always wear safety goggles to protect eyes from flying particles and dust