The Estwing 24 oz. Solid Steel Ball-Peen Hammer features a bonded and moulded shock reduction grip that reduces shock up to 70% and will not come off. The head and handle are forged in one piece, finished with an attractive blue UV coating and paired with a fully polished face and peen, offering unsurpassed balance and temper. Ball peen hammers of the proper size are designed for striking chisels and punches and for riveting, shaping and straightening unhardened metal.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 1-piece forged head and handle offer lasting durability
- Head is double tempered for added strength
- Concentrically ground polished face, bevel and peen create a smooth, solid surface
- Nylon-vinyl grip is both bonded and moulded to ensure long life
- Grip offers up to 70% shock reduction for safe control
- Users and bystanders should always wear safety goggles to protect eyes from flying particles and dust