The Sure Strike 64 oz. Steel Blacksmith Hammer from Estwing features a forged steel, blue painted head that is hardened and tempered for rugged strength. Its New England head design provides two very different striking surfaces, while the face offers a fully polished, beveled surface to reduce chipping. This blacksmith hammer is supported by a 14 in. jacketed, textured, yellow fiberglass handle that allows for heavier blows in settings where there is limited swing, helping you get the job done quickly and easily.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- New England-style head design provides two different striking surfaces for versatile use
- Steel head is forged, tempered and hardened for strength
- Jacketed fiberglass handle provides solid, lasting durability
- Ribbed grip helps prevent slipping
- Polished, beveled face design reduces chipping
- Users and bystanders should always wear safety goggles to protect eyes from flying particles and dust