The Sure Strike 64 oz. Steel Engineer Hammer from Estwing features a forged steel, blue painted head that is hardened and tempered for rugged strength. Both faces in this dual-sided design are fully polished and beveled to help prevent chipping. Designed for striking cold chisels, brick chisels, punches, star drills, spikes and hardened nails, this drilling hammer is supported by a 14 in. jacketed, textured, yellow fiberglass handle that allows for heavier blows in settings where there is limited swing, helping you get the job done quickly and easily.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Dual machine-finished faces offer versatile use
- Forged and tempered steel head for strength
- Jacketed fiberglass handle provides solid, lasting durability
- Ribbed grip helps prevent slipping
- Polished, beveled face design reduces chipping
- Users and bystanders should always wear safety goggles to protect eyes from flying particles and dust