Cleans Carpets Better Than Dyson DC25, DC33 & 41 at 1/2 the Price. Unlike other vacuums, AirSpeed Technology has two smooth tubes, featuring limited bends and turns. This allows for more air to pass through the vacuum. The direct air path from floor to cup decreases the distance for dirt to travel, which increases the amount of airflow for powerful suction. For attachment cleaning, simply set the suction control dial to “tools.” Deep Cleaning Power the Eureka AirSpeed Pet cleans more than just the dirt you see. The WhirlWind Cyclonic Technology maintains suction power longer and separates larger debris from fine dust, resulting in less maintenanceΛ. And a HEPA filter captures 99.97% of dust and allergens for a cleaner home. Tough Enough for Pet Owners the PET Power Paw Turbo Brush removes pet hair from carpet & upholstery. Plastic teeth loosen it, rubber strip grabs it and bristles remove it. A HEPA Charcoal Filter absorbs pet odor and reduces allergens for a cleaner home. Based on a comparison between (a) regular MSRP of Eureka AirSpeed and Dyson DC25, DC33 and DC41 vacuums as of February 2012 (b) independent lab tests using industry standard ASTM F608 test, measuring embedded dirt removal from carpeting When compared to noncyclonic vacuums having dirt cup filters.
- AirSpeed Technology for powerful suction
- AirSpeed Airflow Control Switch diverts the suction power to either the floor or hose
- WhirlWind cyclonic technology maintains suction power
- PET Power Paw removes pet hair from carpet and upholstery
- HEPA charcoal exhaust filter absorbs pet odor and reduces allergens
- On-board tools including crevice tool, pet upholstery brush and extended wands