Park Avenue carpet tile is a commercially warranted tile that is attractive and stylish while built to perform, all at a very affordable price. Broadway carpet tile is available in 6 distinct color waves that are sure to coordinate with any decor. The tile can be installed in 4 different designs to give a customized look to your installation. The tiles are 19.7 in. x 19.7 in. making them very easy to handle. Our BCF Polypropylene fiber provides exceptional wear and has a Stain Proof - No Exceptions Warranty giving the peace of mind the carpet will always be cleanable and will not permanently stain. In addition, the soft feel is comfortable and gentle to the touch. Our EuroBac Modular backing with 20% pre-consumer recycled content makes Park Avenue carpet tile environmentally friendly and reduces waste compared to traditional broadloom carpet. It is a great option in the toughest of commercial settings, as well as in all residential applications. Installation only requires measuring tape, chalk line, sharp utility knife, and a carpenter square, along with a pressure sensitve carpet tile adhesive following the manufacturers instructions. Park Avenue carpet tile is the perfect answer to your toughest, most style demanding projects.
- 100% BCF Polypropylene
- EuroBac Modular Backing with minimum 20% Pre-Consumer recycled content
- Can be installed Quarter-turned, Brick, Ashlar Or Monolithic
- Easy to replace tile if one is permanently damaged
- Easier to transport than broadloom carpet from one building level to another
- Easier to install than broadloom carpet in broken up areas, resulting in less waste
- 10 year Commercial/Residential Warranty
- 54 Square Feet per case, 20 tiles per case, 53 Lbs per case.
- Use a pressure sensitve carpet tile adhesive following the manufacturers instructions.