This brass male reducing adapter connects flexible PVC coil pipe to the barbed end and a female NPT thread to the male end. This adapter meets federal low lead regulations. Use with clamps on the barbed end.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Connects flexible PVC coil pipe to the barbed end and a female NPT thread to the male end
- 1-1/4 in. male NPT thread x 1 in. insert barb
- Solid brass design meets federal low lead regulations
- Use with clamps (not included)
- Generally used to reduce submersible well pump discharge down to 1 in. pipe
- Easy to install