The lead-free bonze Silicon Alloy Pressure 90-degree elbow is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The 90-degree elbow features a solder cup and female NPT thread. The fitting provides a means of changing the pipeline direction by 90 degree. In addition to its inherent qualities of beauty, durability and low maintenance, copper’s reusability makes it an ideal application in sustainable projects.
- For copper construction
- Used with type L and M hard-temper copper tubing
- Used aboveground for water-supply piping
- Adapts to standard male pipe threads and changes piping direction 90 degree
- Certified to NSF-61-G
- Complies with Section 116875 of the California Health and Safety Code and Vermont Act 193
- Dezincification resistant