Diamond Braid general purpose cord has excellent handling characteristics. Composed of Nylon and Polypropylene mix which gives it good durability. The cord is a acid, mildew, rot, oil and gas resistant. Warning: Knots reduce the strength of the rope up to 50%. Do not use this product for overhead lifting, support of human weight or athletic equipment, or other situations where personal safety or valuable property can be endangered. The working loads shown should never be exceeded. Shock (stress, jerk) conditions can reduce working loads by as much as 33%. Never stand in line with rope under tension; such rope, particularly nylon rope, may recoil (snap back). Never use this product to secure large flat surfaces or objects. All ropes should be replaced if signs of wear, such as broken fibers are apparent. Misuse can result in serious injury or death.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Contains one or more of: nylon, polypropylene, polyester
- Diamond braid contains a center core
- Working load limit of 124 lbs.
- Working load limit is a guideline for the maximum allowable weight capacity of a new rope
- Abrasion and weather resistant
- Braided design