7 x 7 wire rope is constructed of seven strands of seven wires and is semi flexible. 7 x 7 uses heavier gauge wire and offers better abrasion resistance than 7 x 19. Superior strength allows for multiple uses, such as guy wires, net suspension, animal leash, tether lines and winches. Warning: Do not use for overhead lifting and never exceed the working load limit. Not intended for use as a safety device or in any application where a failure may result in bodily injury or property damage.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Steel with galvanized finish for good weather resistance
- Vinyl-coating is resistant to abrasion and weather
- Vinyl-coating allows for improved rust protection
- Working load limit of 340 lbs.
- Maximum working load limit that shall be applied in direct tension to a new and undamaged wire rope