The Everbilt 12 ft. Garage Door Extension Cables (2-Pack) are made of galvanized steel and have a 1/8 in. thickness. The cable has 7 strands with 7 wires per strand for strength and durability.
- For opening and closing garage doors
- Made of galvanized steel
- Minimum end-to-end tensile strength of 1,400 lbs.
- Cables are designed to wind and unwind onto a cable drum via a torsion spring
- Durable and tested to open and close the door at least 10,000 times
- Installation guidelines and hardware included