Sisal bundling twine hard natural fiber has many characteristics of manila but offers 80% of its strength. Sisal is more economical than manila. Sisal has good knot-holding ability. Chemicals will cause sisal to deteriorate. Provides great knot holding ability and is sunlight resistance. Ideal for bundling, crafts and gardening. Warning: Do not use in situations where personal safety could be endangered. Never use this product to secure large flat surfaces or objects that could "airplane." Misuse could result in serious injury or death.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 100% Sisal
- Twisted rope must be fused and taped on each end to prevent unraveling
- Biodegradable and Recyclable
- Ideal for bundling, tying packages and crafts
- Working load limit of 8 lbs
- Working load limit is a guideline for the maximum allowable weight capacity of a new rope