The NIBCO lead-free wrought copper solder pressure female adapter is used in residential and commercial systems such as potable water, air conditioning and refrigeration. The female adapter features a solder cup and female NPT thread. These fittings provide a means for adapting a solder connection to a threaded connection. In addition to its inherent qualities of beauty, durability and low maintenance, copper’s reusability makes it an ideal application in sustainable projects.
- Copper material
- Used for water supply piping above-ground
- Adapt to standard male pipe threads with solder connection
- Maximum 494 PSI - maximum working pressure is the rating of the fitting only, at water temperature range of -20 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dezincification resistant
- Note: Product may vary by store.