Sisal twine hard natural fiber has many characteristics of manila but offers 80% of its strength. Sisal is more economical than manila. Sisal has good knot-holding ability. Chemicals will cause the rope to deteriorate. Provides great knot holding ability and is sunlight resistance. Ideal for bundling, crafts and gardening. Warning: Do not use in situations where personal safety could be endangered. Never use this product to secure large flat surfaces or objects that could "airplane." Misuse could result in serious injury or death.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 100% Sisal
- Biodegradable and recyclable
- Twisted rope must be fused and taped on each end to prevent unraveling
- Must be stored dry to avoid mildew
- Working load limit of 16 lbs.
- Note: Product may vary by store.