The Everbilt 8 ft. Garage Door Safety Cable is made of galvanized steel and has a 1/8 in. thickness. It has 7 strands with 7 wires per strand for strength and durability and an end-to-end tensile strength of 1,400 lb.
- Designed for garage doors
- Made of galvanized steel for reliability
- Winds and unwinds onto a cable drum via a torsion spring to raise and lower the garage door
- Minimum end-to-end break strength of 1,400 lbs.
- Durable and tested to open and close the door at least 10,000 times
- Installation guidelines and hardware included