For home, shop or general purpose welding needs, this compact welder has more than enough capability to get the job done. With both stick and TIG welding capability, the smooth DC power of this inverter machine is impressive when compared to older heavier transformer AC/DC stick welders on the market. In TIG mode, it will weld steel, stainless, nickel, and almost any metal except aluminum. Arc performance is among the best in the industry. It comes complete with a carry case, along with the welding torches, cables, work clamp, regulator and more. It is ready to weld if you have the power, and shielding gas to weld with TIG. (Tungsten, foot pedal and filler not included). The High Frequency start and the automatic gas solenoid give you the ability to make professional, high quality TIG weld without contacting the metal to strike an arc. If you want to weld stick, all you need is a package of your favorite welding electrodes and a power outlet close by. It will weld at 125-Amp TIG (90-Amp stick) output on 120-Volt and really packs a punch operating on 240-Volt with 160-AmpTIG (160-Amp stick). It features a light-commercial class duty cycle of 35% at maximum rated Amp.
- Compact IGBT inverter design includes carry case and accessories
- Dual 120/240-volt capability with auto sensing voltage design
- 15-160-amp welding capability on 240-volt (TIG/Stick)
- 15-125-amp (TIG)/5-90-amp (stick) welding capability on 120-volt
- Recommended to weld up to 3/16 in. TIG in single pass
- Easily welds with common stick electrodes such as 6013, 7014, 7018, 6011 up to 1/8 in. in diameter