The DC Stick and lift start TIG capability of this portable unit gives you the capability to handle most of the common welding tasks found around the home, farm, and small FAB shop. Even though it is suited for home use, this is a commercial/industrial class unit. The PowerARC 200 series is found working hard everywhere from the pipeline, to the service truck, to the home hobbyist's garage. If you are interested in stick welding, this is the unit to have. It will weld with ER 6010, 6011, 7014, and 7018 up to 5/32 in. diameter. It handles stainless steel electrodes such as the 309L with ease as well as other specialty stick welding rods such as cast iron, hard facing and aluminum. Basic lift start DC TIG also gives the added capacity to make high quality root welds on roll cages, pipe, and heavy plate. No other machine for the price comes close to the smooth, stable DC output of this compact inverter machine. The new PowerARC 200ST design features dual voltage, 120-Volt/240-Volt operating capability.
- Ideal for farm, construction, erection, fabrication, and general purpose use
- Compact IGBT inverter design with automatic overheat and over current welding protection
- Dual voltage 120-volt/240-volt design features auto sensing technology
- 20-200-amp of DC welding capability on 240-volt, 20-120-amps of DC welding capability on 120-volt
- Easily handles difficult to weld with cellulosic welding rods such as 6010, 6011 and all other welding rods
- Weld with up to 5/32 in. diameter stick electrode