The PowerPRO 164 has it all, in one convenient package. With it, you can TIG weld, stick weld, or even plasma cut. It’s ideal for applications where space and budget are limitations. It also is ideal for portable repair with the 120-Volt/240-Volt dual voltage design feature. You can even TIG weld aluminum, with the 160-amp AC/DC output. You’ll be able to easily cut up to 3/8 in. and sever up to 5/8 in. With stick you’ll be able to weld with any size electrode up to 1/8 in. in diameter. The compact size and relatively light weight is due to its advanced IGBT inverter design. All functions are easily accessible with a flip of the switch, and a changeover of the torches and gas supply. AC Frequency and AC balance control extends the capability of the AC TIG feature. It includes nearly everything you need to get started welding and cutting. You’ll need filler metal, Argon shielding gas for TIG, Stick welding electrodes for stick, and an air compressor capable of 4.5 CFM at 90 PSI for plasma cutting. Helmet and PPE are not included.
- 5 year warranty makes it ideal for home hobbyists, portable repair, and lights all purpose use
- An AC/DC TIG, DC stick, and plasma cutter, all in one unit
- Cut up to 3/8 in. with 40-Amp of power
- Weld up to a maximum of 3/16 in. in a single pass with 160 amp TIG or 130-amp stick capability (240-volt)
- Dual voltage 120-volt/240-volt uses auto sensing technology so no rewiring is necessary
- AC frequency and AC balance control for advanced AC TIG capability