The IGBT inverter-based PowerPro 205S from Everlast is designed to be just that unit. With 200 amp TIG, 160 amp Stick and 50 amp Plasma cutter capabilities, the unit is an all-in-1 solution that is useful in many situations where space and portability are key concerns. The flexibility and versatility that the multi-process PowerPro 205S offers is hard to beat. Stable arc performance helps both hobbyists and professionals to make quality repairs in about any situation. The pulse capability further extends the unit's capabilities, as well as the fully adjustable AC Frequency and AC balance while operating in TIG mode. The PowerPro multi-units are definitely the utility players in Everlast's lineup and are ready to go to work anywhere they are needed.
- Ideal for hobbyist, light fabrication, motorsports, off roaders, and farm use
- All in one, AC/DC TIG, DC stick and plasma cutter
- Pulse frequency up to 250 Hz offers enhanced TIG welding capabilities and weld appearance
- 2T/4T remote controls with amp/slope features allow you to control the weld without foot pedal
- Requires only 5 CFM, and 25 gal. tank capacity for plasma cutting
- Industrial 60% duty cycle at 200-amp TIG, 160-amp stick and 50-amp plasma