A favorite choice of advanced hobbyists, gunsmiths and TIG welding enthusiasts everywhere, the Power I-TIG features up to 200-Amp of stable and smooth DC TIG welding power. It also features up to 160 Amp of low spatter DC stick welding capability. This unit is ideal for almost any general purpose application, and specializes in fine low amp control of TIG for welding thin, heat sensitive metals. Don’t let the compact size fool you. The lightweight inverter based design creates the same welding power of transformer welders that are 5 times its size and weight, while consuming less electricity. The unit includes a completely adjustable Pulse TIG mode which further expands the capability and practicality of this welder. The exceptional arc characteristics also carry over to the stick function, which includes an adjustable arc force control. This gives the operator more control over the weld puddle while stick welding with electrodes such as 6011, 6013, 7014, and even 7018. The compact welder’s 120-Volt/240-Volt, dual-voltage capability allows it to be carried and used practically anywhere, whether repairing stainless steel equipment in a restaurant facility or sitting in the shop, at a bench making an extended repair.
- Ideal for farm, fabrication, general purpose repair, motorsports, gunsmiths, and metal art
- 120-volt/240-volt dual voltage design features auto sensing technology so no rewiring is needed
- 5-200-Amp TIG/20-160-Amp stick on 240-volt; 5-100-Amp TIG/20-80-Amp stick on 120-volt
- Pulse TIG feature from 0.5 to 250 Hz allows greater control on welds requiring precision
- Stable, smooth inverter powered arc
- Commercial performance with a 35% duty cycle at 200-Amp (240-volt)