When Power, Performance and Passion combine and welding is involved, the PowerTIG 200 DX (DV) stands ready to deliver. It features the highest duty cycle in its class (60%) along with a solid 200-amp of AC/DC TIG welding power that can weld any metal up to 1/4 in. in a single pass. It also delivers solid stick welding performance with 160-amp of power, enough to handle most 1/8 in. electrodes. The Dual Voltage capability allows you to use the unit with 120-Volt in areas that don’t provide 240-volt electricity. Although the output is somewhat decreased to 125-amp in TIG mode, it still provides enough to provide the welder the capability to weld up to 1/8 in. thick aluminum, and 3/16 in. steel in a single pass. 120-volt stick operation provides 90-amp of welding power, which allows it to be used with all 3/32 in. and some 1/8 in. welding electrodes. It comes with everything you need to TIG weld, except argon shielding gas (cylinder not included), tungsten, and personal protective equipment. Foot pedal, Air cooled TIG torch, stick electrode holder with cable, work clamp with cable, regulator, and starter consumable kit are included as part of the standard package.
- Ideal for hobbyist, farm, motorsports, fabrication, industrial and commercial uses
- 120-volt/240-volt dual voltage design with auto sensing technology includes adapter cable for easy use
- Foot pedal, torches, and work clamp included
- Pre flow, down slope, and post flow control
- Inverter design lowers power consumption