All of the wood products are manufactured of solid wood and hand-crafted by the skilled artisans of Exclusive Wood Doors. One of the few companies to still undertake the full production process, from raw wood yet to be kiln-dried to fully finished wood doors. Our MD-165 unfinished displays the soft natural grain of the wood species, combining elegant and sophisticated moulding detail with a selection of our very own decorative insulated beveled glass insert to add a touch of contemporary appeal.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Pre-assembled inswing prehung door unit ready to install including matching satin nickel components (hinges, threshold plate, and decorative glass caming)
- 1-3/4 in. Door thickness featuring standard double bore (2-3/8 in. back set) for easy handle set accommodation (handle set not included)
- Door sweep, threshold and bronze Q-Lon weather stripped kerfed jambs are included to seal out drafts
- Unfinished solid wood stain-grade unit providing the capability to select your own color/stain finish
- Clear and glue chip beveled textured pieces provide a decorative insulated glass insert offering light passage, privacy, and sound transmission reduction
- Click here to learn more about buying exterior doors