The 461950 is a 1/8 DIN Panel Tachometer. Measure rotational motor speed, moving fans, pumps, gears, propeller devices. Choice of 2 sensor pickup types: Proximity sensor-0.1 in. (3 mm) target distance, range up to 36,000rpm (600Hz); Photoelectric sensor-0.4 in. (10 mm) target distance, range up to 6,000rpm (1kHz). 1/8 DIN size. Powered by 115/230VAC 50/60 Hz.
- Measure rpm from 5 to 99,990rpm with microprocessor quartz crystal accuracy of 0.05%
- Optional proximity and photo sensors
- Resolution: 0.1rpm (5 to 1000rpm), 1rpm (1000 to 999rpm), 10rpm (10,000rpm to 99,990rpm)
- Unique design permits rpm measurements of a one hole gear or disk eliminating the need for special gears
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs