Designed to withstand harsh environments and usage, the meter's rugged, double-molded housing is IP67-rated (waterproof and dustproof) as well as drop-tested to 6 ft. The large, illuminated LCD displays 4-digit readout (to 6,000 counts). The EX510 offers a wide array of must-have Multi-meter measurements including frequency, diode and continuity functions. The meter features 0.09% accuracy and it is backed by a category IV 600-Volt safety rating, protecting users even on outdoor wiring. Powered by a 9-Volt battery, the EX510 has Auto Power Off (with disable) to conserve battery life.
- Average responding multi-meter measures AC/DC-Voltage and current, resistance, frequency and duty cycle
- Min/max, data hold, relative functions
- Dual sensitivity frequency functions (electrical/electronic)
- Complete with 3 year warranty, double molded test leads, magnetic hanging strap, carrying case and 9V battery
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs