This Thermo-Anemometer features an Infrared Thermometer that measures remote surface temperatures to 932-degreeF (500-degreeC) with 30:1 distance to target ratio and Laser pointer. It can simultaneously display of Air Flow in CFM/CMM or Air Velocity Plus Ambient Temperature. It has easy to set Area dimensions that are stored in the meters internal memory for the next power on. Additional features include: large (9999 count) LCD backlit display, 20-point average for airflow and a heavy duty rugged double molded housing. Come complete with vane sensor with 3.9 ft. (120 cm) cable, software with cable, carrying case and 9-Volt battery.
- Infrared thermometer measures remote surface temperatures to 932-degreeF (500-degreeC) with 30:1 distance to spot ratio and laser pointer
- Simultaneous display of air flow in CFM/CMM or air velocity plus ambient temperature
- Easy to set area dimensions (cm2) are stored in the meters internal memory for the next power on
- 20-point average for air flow
- USB port includes software
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs