The Extech 380405 Capacitance Decade Box is very popular for product design testing and calibration because it can be substituted into a circuit and function in the place of any component with a standard value quite easily. Alternatively, it can also be used to identify the best value for circuit operation and then read that value from the switches. Then, a capacitor of the size indicated by the decade box switches can then be put into the circuit.
- Durable construction
- Case may be grounded separately
- 3 binding posts permit isolated substitutions
- 5% capacitance substitution from 100pF to 11, 111µF
- Excellent for circuit development
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs