Clamp meter features built-in IR thermometer with laser pointer for non-contact surface measurements from -58 to 518˚F (-50 to 270˚C). Clamp-on measures AC current up to 1000-Amp with a maximum resolution of 0.1-Amp. The 1.7 in. jaw fits around conductors up to 750MCM. Peak hold captures motor inrush currents and other surges. Data hold and auto power off. Other functions include AC/DC-Voltage, resistance, capacitance and frequency. Complete with test leads, 9-Volt battery and case.
- Built-in IR thermometer measures surface temperature from -58 to 518˚F (-50 to 270˚C)
- Measures AC current up to 1000-Amp with maximum resolution of 0.1-Amp
- AC/DC-Voltage, resistance, capacitance and frequency functions
- Peak hold captures inrush currents
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs